Monday, November 3, 2014

Tired and Stressed

Tired and stressed. Sometimes it just seems like I can't catch a break. I was recently informed by Unemployment that I was accidentally over paid due to an amount that was paid out to me by my former employer Convergys that I wasn't aware of because I didn't have access to my last pay-stub. Convergys is a paperless company, so access to pay-stubs is only available through the website that only active employees have access to. As a former employee, I can't get in to view and print my own pay-stubs. Like wise, I have been unable to update my address with them so I'll get my W-2 next year. Thus when I applied for unemployment all I could report was what I knew I had earned based on the hours I had worked. Anytime I have tried to contact Convergys I get the run-around. If I call HR, someone with a thick foreign accent I can barely understand apologizes because they can't help me. I've gone into the local offices where no one will meet with me and when someone did return my call, I was informed I couldn't have the information I was requesting because it's the property of Convergys. I just want this place to stop screwing up my life. I can do bad all by myself. I don't need any help with that. So I'm tired because my shift at Home Depot begins at 4am which means I get up at 3am. Yet I can't take a nap because I'm stuck sitting here waiting for a call from Unemployment to try to resolve the next complication Convergys has caused in my life. When will this place finally just be a bad memory?

No comments:

Post a Comment