Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TV Sucks

I shouldn't watch TV. It just pisses me off. I was watching some stupid show and they showed this guy interviewing Paris Hilton. I don't now much about this chic. I don't know what she's famous for or anything like that. I do know her parents are the hard workers and own Hilton hotels or what ever.

This chic, her parents must be so prous, seemed to have trouble stringing words together to make a sentence. And what this reporter guy was asking her about was her new buzz word: huge. I wonder if she can spell it. So apparently this chic, Paris, has graduated from using three letter words like hot to four letter words. Everybody give that poor pathetic girl a round of applause. And the dumb ass reporter is asking her how to say it, what's the proper way say this new word huge.

I've been speaking English here in the United States my whole life and huge is not a new word. Dude! Not only did I graduate from high school, but my Bachelor's Degree is in Education; specifically, elementary education, kindergarten through eighth grade. If you need directions on how to pronounce and say the word HUGE, come to me. don't waste your time asking that twit.

This chic couldn't survive a week of my life. My mother would of beat her dumb ass to death. I bet my father's advice that she's "sitting in a gold mine" would of went a long way with her. Oh wait, isn't she in some kind of sex tape. So, she is taking my father's advice. Well, I guess she'll never be broke. I guess I just have a little too much self-respect. Somebody's mother didn't teacher her how to respect herself.

I don't get it. I don't get how anybody could be that dumb even managed to make it to eighteen years of age or survive past that. That's why I rarely watch television. I don't watch any day time dramas. Once in a while I watch Oprah and Dr. Phil, the local news and I have a couple of shows I like. But my life has enough drama all on its own. I'm never bored. There are endless books to be read, endless things to be learned, endless things to experience. At the top if my bucket list is learn to ride a motor cycle. I can drive cars, automatic or stick, doesn't matter. I can drive an eighteen wheeler and I've even driven a small bull dozer. But I really want to learn to ride a motor cycle, and I'ld like to see my car, Betty, properly restored.

I don't know why more men aren't interest in me. I like a lot of the same things they do. Oh yeah, that's right, I remember. I don't take any shit from anybody. I would never let some guy tape me and him doing it. That's just so classless.

No comments:

Post a Comment