Friday, July 3, 2009

Sucks to be Me

I'm 39 years old and I've been a single mom since I was 15. I've already spent more than half my life being a parent. And while I love both of my children, being a single mom sucks.

Now, I said I love my children. That doesn't necessarily mean I like them. Because I really don't like my daughter much right now. The pictures I have up are from when I did like her. Now she's a 200 plus pounds cow with a bad attitude. She's not a jolly fat person. She's a bitchy one. The only thing I'm looking forward to with her at this point is that she will turn 18 in less than 2 years and I can put her out on her grand fat ass that's too good to wash a dish or pick up after herself.

If I sound bitter, I guess it's because I am. Can you have postpartum depression when your baby is 16 years old? I'm tired of everything always going wrong. Someone at church said God gives lots of difficult trials to those he loves best. I need a little less love if that's the case. I had another friend say that if he hadn't witnessed it for himself, he wouldn't believe it possible for someone to suffer through all the unlucky stuff I have. It's so bad that I pray to die in my sleep almost every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment