Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cyber Beggar

I have become so desperate that I have resorted to Cyberbegging. I have posted an ad on Craigslist to beg for help. The bill for my Betty's repair is so expensive I can't even get my church to help me with it. I've completely run out of savings and had to close my savings account. And I finally had to apply for public assistance.

I will say that they give us a generous amount of food stamps. But as for cash, it's only $399 a month. My rent is $500 a month and the only things included in that are the trash and water, thankfully. But the rest of the bills: phone, electricity and gas are all mine. No we don't have any luxeries like cable TV.

You don't have to be a mathematician to do the math on this one people. How long do you think it will be before we're homeless? Some of you may have plenty of family and friends to turn to, but we don't.

My add in Craigslist is headed: Need Help Paying 4 Car Repair, but I need money for a lot more than that. I have a job interview tomorrow and I'm on a list for potential employees for the IRS.
Wish me luck and say a pray for us. And hey buddy, you got a quarter?

No comments:

Post a Comment