Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Baba Yaga and Vasilisa

Vasilisa: Despite being mistreated by her step-family for many years; Vasilisa has remained kind, gentle and loving. She is a hard worker and very brave with a true heart filled with love for all things.
Baba Yaga: An ugly, nasty, evil, ancient as the oldest mountains witch. Her heart is as black as her eyes, and she has sharp pointy teeth. She is completely devoid of love and compassion. No humanity exist with her except when she eats one.
Baba Yaga called, "Hey girl! Ain't you got nothing to say. I've been alone in these woods for centuries. And now that I got company, I expect some conversation. At least until I get bored with you and eat you.
Vasilisa responded honestly, "You can't eat me. I'm too full of love. And please take a step back for a moment with that stink breath. Honey, when was the last time you brushed your teeth. They look as nasty as your breath smells. Here... have Tic-Tac."
Well no one had ever give Baba Yaga anything before. She accepted the Tic-Tac and Vasilisa's friendships. And she never at another person ever again. Tic-Tac's tasted much better than people.

No comments:

Post a Comment