Friday, June 26, 2015

Wrap for My Daughter

I guess I've just been in the mood to Crochet lately. I was expecting my momster to totally hate her Mother's Day present. Instead I was shocked that she didn't like the elegant blue color my daughter had selected for her and said she would have preferred pink. Pink! I am unable to recall ever seeing the woman ever wear anything pink my whole life. Perhaps for her birthday in October I'll crochet her something pink.
But since my daughter really likes the shades of blue I used to make the wrap for my momster, I decided to make her a wrap. I took it apart and restarted it twice, but it's finally finished. She hasn't seen it yet but I think she's really going to like it.
I agree whole heartedly with my daughter that the light blue is an elegant color. Light blue was originally intended to be the color for baby girls because it's a soft elegant color, a cool calming color. So it is also a common bedroom color.
I'm just glad I've finally finished it. It was covering me quite a bit as I was getting near the end and it's gotten a little hot to be under such a thing. But summer is only one quarter of the year and the rest of the year is comprised of cooler months. So I expect it will get a lot of use.
Finished Wrap for My Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment