Saturday, April 25, 2015

04/25/2015

Finished my momster's Mother's Day present. It's just a simple wrap for chilly days. And even though I don't expect her to like it, I hope she does. Cherokee picked out the colors. She says light blue is an elegant color and I agree. I think it's elegant too. Originally light blue was meant to be the color for baby girls because of its softness and pink was for boys because it's a harsher color.
Worked six days in a row this week. I was supposed to have Thursday off, but the new guy that was hired didn't show up. No Call. No Show. If I hadn't gone in, that would of left my department head and coworker to scan the whole store by themselves. Usually there's 4 of us scanning because it's supposed to be done by 6 a.m. when the store opens. But it was just the three of us and we were still scanning after the store opened. I'm not complaining. I'm happy to have the hours. But my feet and ankles are killing me today. I will sleep like a rock tonight.
My head cold is finally starting to go away. I hate to be sick. There's nothing like having body aches while you're going up and down ladders carrying boxes and stuff. But I'm surviving.
The wrap I crocheted for my mother for Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment