Monday, October 26, 2015

Walking Dead Broke My Heart

I can no longer watch The Walking Dead. My favorite character Glenn Rhee was eaten alive by zombies. I was so traumatized, I had nightmares last night. Congratulations Steven Yeun on portraying your character so well, in making him so real for me, that his death made me cry. Part of me hopes some way, some how Glenn survived. That maybe the other guy's body fell on top of him and protected him from being eaten alive. But I know my luck. If it wasn't for bad luck I'ld have no luck at all. If it can possibly go wrong. It has probably gone wrong in my life. I actually don't watch much TV. So Walking Dead was one of my guilty pleasures. But a pleasure no more. My heart is broken. The best looking man on Walking Dead is gone. My heart is broken. But I'm sure beautiful Mr. Yeun has many other opportunities coming up that will allow me to gaze upon him. Oh, well. Life is short and the show must go on. But Walking Dead will have to go on without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment