Saturday, May 17, 2014

Evicted

Got what basically equals an eviction notice yesterday. My lease is up at the end of the month and they know I'm currently unemployed. And even though I haven't missed paying my monthly rent, I've not even ever been late on paying it, we are no longer welcome here at Orchard Cove Apartments.

The little printed out notice left on my door basically told me if I'm not out by the end of the month, that my next month's rent if I'm still here will be an additional $75. I'm barely making our current monthly rent and if I'm not out by the end of the month, I need to find an extra $75. Maybe I'll magically fart it out.

As if I'm not stressed out and depressed enough because job hunting is not going well along with everything else we've been going through the last couple of months with Convergys trying to deny me unemployment while I'm job hunting, and apartment hunting's not going well because I can't find something affordable that's also livable, someone else had to find a new way to shit on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment