Monday, May 5, 2014

That Didn't Take Long

I had my interview on Thursday for a job I really wanted and I know I would be good at because I enjoy jobs where I get to help people and make a difference. But my denial letter was in the mail today, Monday. I think for me to have gotten it so soon, they must have mailed it immediately after my interview. It doesn't even say why they didn't chose me. Just that they chose someone else.

I'm absolutely heart broken. I tried not to get my hopes up. I tried not to feel like I had a chance because I know my luck. If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all.

I also got a letter from unemployment confirming Convergys's failure to confirm the hearing and that they have 10 business days to appeal again before the judge's decision becomes final. So now I'm just waiting to see what else will go wrong as I continue to beg for a job and watch my savings trickle away.

So any other suggestions on what to do next would be appreciated. It just can't be for any type of a call center. I can't do that again. I don't know how I stuck out nearly three years at Convergys. Silly me, I thought I might be able to have a career there.

I don't wanna cry any more. I'm tired of crying and I'm tired of hating myself and my life. It's not fair. I try so damn hard and I can't seem to get a head in any way shape or form. I'm always having my legs swept from underneath me and my heart ripped out. It's times like this when I wonder why I keep trying. It doesn't ever seem to do me any good. God is simply not a Renetta fan.

And since I can't find anything good to say right now, I'm going to try to destress with some writing and drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment