Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I'm So Excited!

I am so excited. I had a preliminary phone interview for Home Depot this morning and I have a face-to-fave interview scheduled for next week. And not for their call center either, for store operations.

So I'm going to have a 7-10 hour drive to get there, it's in N. Thornton, Colorado. I'm kind of Utahed out right now. I think Chreokee and especially me will do better in an area where there are more converts like ourselves. I just have this little problem with being true to myself. I just don't believe in Fake-It-Till-You-Make It. It's one of the most dishonest philosophies I've ever heard. And I wasn't part of a clique in high school and they just don't belong in church, any church.

Deep breath... I guess it's kind of obvious I've gotten a little frustrated with more than just the job I found myself in, here in Utah.

Having Asberger's Syndrome, a form of Autism, Cherokee isn't always good with change, especially sudden change. But she's excited about this. The only complication I see right now is Chreokee's last day of school is May 30th. And if I'm hired on for Home Depot next week, I'll need a rental unit in that area not too far from my new job. I'm looking at possibly trying to cover rent for 2 place through at least May.

They say Heavenly Father doesn't give you more than you can handle. But I think that's only covers mentally and emotionally. I don't think He's paying attention to finances. I wish I knew someone in the area there, but I don't. I'm flying a bit blind here. But at least I'm not trying to leap across the country without having a job lined up first. I learned a lot from my failed attempt to move to LA that landed me here in Utah instead.

Wish me luck. And keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment